New York, New York
Title: E-Commerce Senior Manager
Company: Sophisticated luxury apparel designer
- Develop online strategy to improve Sales, UX, marketing ROI and customer satisfaction
- Oversee conversion optimization, content management, and technical deployments
- Work cross-functionally with Merchandising & Creative teams to implement the seasonal marketing calendar
- Manage third-party vendors
- Responsible for improving customer service and engagement
- Lead execution of site refreshes and marketing initiatives
- Identify key business opportunities and initiate strategic enhancements of systems. Lead implementation and project management.
- Monitor site performance and ensure operational functionality of site
- 4-6 years in ecommerce with experience in site analytics and merchandising
- Strong understanding of Magento, Shopify, and Salesforce
- Must have experience building and managing a cohesive team
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in partnership with cross-functional teams and/or third-party partners.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising including ROI and campaign management