New York, New York
Title: E-Commerce Manager
Company: Iconic handbag company
Location: New York, NY
• Develop website merchandise strategies to achieve sales and gross margin goals with Global Merchants and conjunction with Sr. Director of DTC and DTC planning manager.
• Manage and monitor annual and monthly marketing budget for the department conjunction with Sr. Director of DTC.
• Manage and work with Amazon Market Place account.
• Daily site maintenance -- work with all pertinent parties to establish site stability, site changes, problem trouble shooting, escalation and resolution.
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly ecommerce reporting.
• Own the email marketing strategy, coordinate EDM creative development, coding and deployment.
• Work with e-marketing team to optimize sales and profitability of affiliate, search and other partner channels
• Partner with Brand Marketing and Social Media team to identify, develop and execute initiatives to drive brand awareness, acquisition and positive customer sentiment.
• Drive strategic change by identifying potential business opportunities relating to e-Commerce.
• Partner with IT to ensure optimal site performance, develop new initiatives and drive online excellence.
• Be an advocate for the market, demonstrating a local understanding by localizing and interpreting our brand strategies for optimal performance.
• Foster collaborative relationships with other team members, any other partners in the US and Japan for future e-Commerce strategy.
• Other projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5+ years experience working in e-Commerce, in a complex, matrix structured organization
• Previous experience working for an accessory retail brand would be highly desirable.
• Demonstrated experience managing EDM programs.
• Extensive web analytics skills, with demonstrated proficiency in Google Analytics
• Strong business acumen and financial proficiency, analytical and business planning skills
• Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with global teams harmoniously in a fast-paced business environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of website technology and development
• Strong project management skills.