New York City, New York
Company Description: Exciting, growing global watch brand
- High and low level business prioritization to maximize online revenue for the region
- Strong focus on new customer acquisition driven both from paid, earned and owned media
- Doing local conversion optimization through management of local UX issues, shipping and payment methods etc.
- Adapting global and local campaigns to local market conditions.
- Being main contact for customer service and logistics on local customer service and delivery issues.
- On a regular basis communicate analysis of sales and reporting on central KPI:s such as conversion rate, average order value and retention for the regional markets
- Assuring quality of new content and functionality on the regional sites and drive localization for high potential countries within the region
- Fluency in English. Additional languages is a plus.
- Work experience from ecommerce roles preferably within retail.
- A strong track record in online sales from countries within the Americas region.
- Experience of localization of a global brand
- Experience of working with online marketing channels for new customer acquisition
- Work experience from online marketing agency side is beneficial
Salary based on experience