District Manager/ National Fit Specialist
New York, New York
Title: National Fit Specialist & Manager of Retail Services
Company Description: Luxury Intimate Apparel Manufacturer
Location: New York, NY
Overview: Manage and oversee National Fit Specialist program that will increase brand awareness and drive additional retail sales.
- Recruit, hire, and train Regional Manager Team
- Implement and enforce onboarding process to train new regional Managers
- Set and hold accountability structure for Regional Managers
- Ongoing Coaching and mentoring of Regional Managers
- Review and trouble shoot any issues with the Managers
- Oversee Regional Managers recruiting and hiring of Fit Specialists
- Schedule and maintain National presence in our market by scheduling and executing frequent store visits
- Visit each regional annually and spend quality time in our retail stores
- Enforce and Manage Regional Managers store visits and travel as needed
- Establish relationships with key retail partners in stores
- ensure Regional Managers send timely and clear communication
- Create and distribute monthly recaps of Competitor product and market reaction to new product
- Determine territory head counts and hours based on business and budget
- Establish clear and detailed sales goals for each Team Member
- partner with Finance on Bonus structure and manage payouts
- Review T&E submits from regional Managers
- Must be well versed on all aspects of product feature and benefits and the design intent for all brands
- Coach and develop Regional Managers on fit, so they can train their teams
- Train Customer Service on all product and fit tips
- Partner with CS Manager to train and keep the CS team up to date on product knowledge and fit each season and with new employees.
- Create and upkeep Fit manuals and fit accreditation
- Partner with marketing to review Fit Specialist Features and Benefits to ensure information is clear before passing to team.
- Plan and execute Seasonal FS training meetings
- Partner with Sales and merchandising to review and determine global intent prior each FS meeting.
- Partner with Managers on all aspects of planning and execution of the FS meetings.
- Attend Special retail and brand events as needed,
- 5+ years of Sales Management experience, ideally in luxury or prestige beuaty industry working with higher end department and specialty stores
- Ability to travel 10-15%
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience managing direct reports