Director of Distribution
Los Angeles, California
Company Description: Advanced contemporary brand
Role will be responsible for the overall performance of the Distribution Center (DC), including operations, local transportation, inventory control, and general operations. Plans, organizes, directs, and controls all DC and local transportation activities. Accountable for achieving company objectives in regards to cost, productivity, safety, security and profit.
- Warehouse Operations
- Safety and Compliance
- Cost Management
- Training and Development
- B.A. Degree with minimum of 5 years of warehouse, operations, inventory management and logistics experience; or equivalent combinations of education and/or direct experience.
- Five years of experience in warehousing and logistics management, as well as general supervisory experience, is required.
- Skill in planning, budgeting, organizing, controlling, and communicating are required.
- Ability to develop effective relationships, provides leadership, and lead individuals toward profitability objectives.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
Salary: Depended upon experience