Digital Marketing Manager
New York, New York
Title of Job: E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Manager
Company Description: Premium denim brand
Location: New York, NY
- Partner with Sales Directors to merchandise, plan and achieve online sales goals/targets
- In depth user experience with building and optimizing digital campaign strategies using best in class Google marketing solutions –including AdWords, Double Click knowledge, Facebook ad campaigns, re-targeting channels, affiliate and email marketing tools by scanning third party data, and rigorous analytical methods.
- Develop insights and narratives using Facebook Manager, AdWords, Analytics, and all third party data that show the holistic impact of the investment against the goals.
- Analyze findings that help dictate content strategy through testing, results and analysis.
- Analyze product and inventory, competition and market trends to identify online product stories.
- Create marketing calendar and collaborate with creative team to execute online marketing programs, e-blasts, promotions and sales.
- Monitor and resolve customer service issues and grow CRM.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, in house or agency.
- 4+ years of experience in advertising / digital marketing or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Email, SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Display and Social Advertising.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including benchmarks, third party tools, and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to develop structured storylines for presentations and starts from insights and uses these to develop materials.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Enjoy creative thinking and problem solving.
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- High proficiency with best practices for SEO, social media, email marketing,
Salary based on experience