new york, New York
Job Title: Digital Manager
Location: New York, NY
Company: Successful jewelry and lifestyle brand
- Lead all e-commerce and digital marketing initiatives, Website Development and Maintenance.
- Manage all e-commerce and digital marketing activities with the goal of increasing traffic acquisition, retention and sales.
- Build and run marketing campaigns, search strategy, managing website performance, website calendar, web analytics, user experience, conversion rate optimization.
- Liaise with an agency and remote team of developers
- Responsible for managing and developing the front & back-end of the website, including back end inventory management, site maintenance, product and image upload, merchandising, management of user experience and development of page design/layout and graphic element.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Digital Media Studies or Design)
- 4 years minimum experience managing Digital (web marketing, e-merchandising, website project management, user experience) with a proven track record of driving ROI and sales
- Knowledge of online retail, digital marketing and e-commerce best practices
- Experience building, running and managing campaigns on Facebook andGoogle Adwords
- SEO and Affiliate Marketing
- Strong knowledge of CMS platforms: Shopify and Magento
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and
- Familiarity with cloud based solutions; Google Docs, Google Analytics