Corporate Sales Operations Assistant Temp
New York, New York
Title: Sales Assistant Temp
Provide operational support and service for key wholesale accounts. Support Sales team by overseeing operational aspects of department, catalog, and specialty store accounts. Assist the Sales Operations team with work overflow and coverage. Will have an account structure to oversee and assist with departmental initiatives as needed.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports operational duties related to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), including entering and maintaining orders, research and processing of return authorizations, etc.
- Electronic Date Interchange (EDI) responsibilities; review accounts’ monthly transmission requirements based on products, events, advertised styles, etc. Review transmissions against bulk orders and report discrepancies to Sales Ops Facilitator and the accounts you oversee
- Become knowledgeable of Routing Standards and Compliance Requirements and use this information to maintain accuracy in ERP
- Responsible for running daily departmental reports and taking action as needed
- Oversee the shipping needs of the your accounts
- Responsible for filling out various forms and maintaining department records
- Miscellaneous duties including filling and answering specialty store operational inquiries
1 year of related experience. This position requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must function at an intermediate level in Excel and be proficient in other MS Office programs (especially Outlook). This person should be detail oriented, possess strong organizational skills, and be a strong analytical thinker
Work Schedule: 40hrs/week - This is for a temporary assignment. Not a permanent position.