x New York, NY 10018
Job Title: Copy Manager
Company: International contemporary brand
Location: New York, NY
• Translate the overall marketing strategy and creative vision of the brand to digital channels in partnership with the Director and marketing team.
• Work with Director to build and manage an editorial calendar, helping to concept feature ideas, emails, and homepage programming on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
• Manage all copy and content deadlines, ensuring timely delivery and execution.
• Lead copywriting and work with Director to copy edit website content, email, digital marketing content, social media captions and content, product copy, and more.
• Generate, shape, and execute ideas that bring the brand to life, maintaining high creative standards.
• Liaise effectively between design, merchandising, marketing, and e-commerce teams, balancing the brand’s creative voice and aesthetic with business needs.
• Communicate and distill conceptual ideas to marketing and e-commerce team.
• Fact-check and proofread materials.
• Manage product copywriter.
• 4-8 years copy/editorial experience
• Experience in fashion retail and/or fashion editorial a must
• Excellent writer and seasoned copy editor
• Self-motivated and team-oriented
• Ability to troubleshoot and be solution-oriented
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Proven experience managing a team and projects