New York New York, New York 10018
Title of Job: Controller
Location: New York, New York
- Manage and improve monthly general accounting close processes, ensuring journal entries and account reconciliations are prepared accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of balance sheet accounts, revenue recognition and expense classifications
- Serve as the lead technical accounting resource for the company and proactively anticipate, research, analyze and apply complex accounting issues
- Establish and enforce accounting policies to ensure compliance with GAAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred.
- 8+ years accounting experience in both public and private sectors with progressively increased responsibility and complexity.
- Experience in managing a team across accounting functions
Salary: Dependent on experience up to 150K.