Title of Job: Assistant Manager
Company Description: Global premium active company
Location: San Francisco
- Lead and manage a high performing club team, ensuring the employee experience is in line with brand strategies and drives the customer experience.
- Develop a customer database to create a community around the club which will build a local, loyal customer base.
- Be the ultimate Ambassador
- Ensure the store staffing and staff schedules are optimized to match customer traffic flows and operational demands.
- Drive productivity and profitability by identifying opportunities whilst developing relationships and communicating effectively with Retail Operations and Central teams.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed and Profit Protection strategies are adhered to, to minimize any losses.
- Provide high value feedback on trading opportunities, when required, to the Retail Operations team.
- Cascade communications to all members of the store team and lead by example when embracing brand messages.
- Ensure events are managed in partnership with all relevant stakeholders.
- Through successful recruitment, on-boarding and training create a luxury store environment. Ensure all employees are effectively developed and coached to achieve overall success.
- 2+ years store management experience in a luxury retail environment.
- A passion for delivering a legendary customer experience.
- A proven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and agile to meet business needs.
- Computer proficiency with Apple Mac
- track record of delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- An understanding of Food & Beverage retailing.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent.
- The creativity and drive to build and host memorable event experiences at the Clubhousec & MS Office.
- A keen cyclist with a strong interest in the sport of Road Cycling
Salary: Depended Upon Experience