Branding Designer in NJ
Edison, New Jersey
Title of Job: Branding/ Fashion Designer
Company Description: American underwear, swimwear, and loungewear online retailer
Location: Edison, NJ
- Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Director, designers, business, and site merchandising team to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic solutions to build a superior customer experience.
- Produce sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for merchandising or promotion throughout the retail web process.
- Design marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to email campaigns, sales events, site flip scheduling designs and onsite banners.
- Provide light image retouching & color correction.
- Create and manage design documentation, style guides, and specifications.
- Assist Creative Director /Art Director with design direction for photo shoots.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions, and proactively manage time and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain detailed templates and specifications.
- Present design work to Creative Director, marketing and business stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Work closely with Creative Director, Art Director, Designers, Copywriter and Site Merchandisers to ensure quality/control.
- Typography, visual design and project management experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in designing for fashion or retailer (focus on web), and at least 4 years of total visual design experience.
- Design degree required (4-year college degree preferred).
- Online portfolio required.
- Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc).
- Knowledge of HTML/DHTML, CSS, and Flash action script coding is a plus.
- A strong understanding of high-end, editorial & retail design is essential.
- Mastery of the principals of design, color theory, and graphics file creation optimized for the web.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry and how it pertains to online sales
Salary: Depending on experience