New York, New York
Title of Job: Brand Manager
Location: New York City, NY
Company Description: Iconic Beauty Brand
- Prepare national marketing plans for specific products/categories in conjunction with the Director and/or VP NA Marketing
- Lead category strategy, development of national diffusion plans and plan optimization /promotion via ongoing analysis: consumer insights, category dynamics and competitive knowledge.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and coordinate the many processes necessary to develop, implement, and execute an effective diffusion strategy, which includes consumer promotions, advertising, digital & social media strategy. Includes:
- Develop advertising briefs as required for specific products/categories.
- Brief the Creative Department on POS requirements, and follow-up as required in order to meet given timelines and budgets.
- Management of all phases of digital marketing (paid, social, earned media).
- Participation in crafting a social media communications strategy.
- Implementation of national promotional activities including initial sizing and follow up, presentations to the Sales Team, and post analysis of promotions
- Track effectiveness and ROI of all marketing campaigns
- Manage Advertising & Marketing budgets for specific products/categories.
- Manages the ongoing activities day to day in the areas of executing launches, promotions, advertising and media execution within the NA Region
- Make portfolio recommendations for the NA markets
- Analyze the potential of the launch of new products, making pricing, sizing and distribution recommendations based on sales and profit analysis and recommend appropriate range rationalizations
- Develop and co-ordinate presentations for meetings such as cycle and strategy meetings with large customers
- Work with Customer Marketing to develop and execute customer specific product/promotional activities.
- Input into the creation of corporate and custom planograms.
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media landscape and channels, including influencer networks.
- Strong knowledge of SEM, SEO, SMM preferred
- Knowledge of market trends and consumer preferences
- Knowledge of, advertising and sales and their marketability, sales and expense budgets, inventory, profit and loss,
- Ability to innovate, develop and execute against all product initiatives. Must be a self-starter
- Nielsen, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3 – 5+ years relevant work experience in marketing or brand management. Supervisory experience preferred.
- Marketing plan management experience.
- MBA Preferred