Title: Associate, Digital Consumer Marketing
Location: Miami, FL
The Digital Consumer Marketing Associate is a full-time corporate position, responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of online/social marketing strategies for ELC brands, the promotion & development of web-based experiences & websites, as well as the use of insights & trends to elevate the KPI/performance metrics of creative and media efforts.
- Work with the Digital Consumer Marketing Director to support the implementation of the regional Digital Consumer Marketing strategy.
- Strong and effective communication skills across departments and levels.
- Possess strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented with positive attitude and ability to always bring ideas to the table.
- Thorough knowledge of all digital/social ad formats and their best-practice applications.
- Data-driven with superior analytical and quantitative skills; thinks creatively about testing methodologies and how to optimize campaigns to deliver results.
- Experience working within a complex scope of paid digital/social marketing including campaign planning and execution in multiple platforms, audience identification and targeting, ad creative ideation and production, strategy, and measurement/results analyses.
- Collect and analyze campaign KPIs to measure effectiveness and ROI.
- Champion emerging trends and technology capabilities to meet customers where they are.
- Explore new marketing technologies across digital, social, mobile, and Omni channel platforms to enhance the customer experience and drive brand engagement in new and innovative ways.
- Remain relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends across all relevant industries to identify and grow business opportunities.
- Oversee media agencies, creative agencies, aggregators and technical outsources. Work closely with key vendor contacts associated with the implementation of projects to ensure vendor is meeting all appropriate milestones.
- 4+ years digital agency or brand experience
- Proficiency in Mandarin
- Pro-active approach, solution focused
- Understanding of applied digital metrics
- Strives for excellence in execution and is detailed orientated
- Ability to communicate digital/social media plans with clarity
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, can build relationships
- Analytical skills and Technology savvy
- Ability to define processes, navigate multiple teams and be action orientated.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters is preferred
- An understanding of the Travel Retail sector is an advantage.
- A passion for prestige skin care/cosmetics is desirable.
- Ability to travel 5%