Associate Brand Manager
New York, New York
Title of Job: Associate Brand Manager
Location: New York City, NY
Company Description: Iconic Beauty Brand
- Assist with execution of marketing strategies that maximize return on investment and deliver competitive advantage within the US business.
- Lead in the analysis and development of marketing strategies and concepts.
- Contribute to the development of category and product strategies. Work with the Global Marketing teams to ensure brands fit the needs of the US market.
- Develop and execute marketing initiatives within key segment of responsibility, plus total brand marketing; ex. For social media, in-store displays.
- Analyze new product feasibility (size of opportunity, target audience, forecasting, pricing, return on investment, competitive review).
- Proof and approve all artwork relating to new promotional opportunities
- Contribute to the development and execution of brand advertising in, digital and social.
- Collaborate with partners in US Sales to recommend and implement strategies and programs that drive the business.
- Uncover category, competitive, and consumer insights and apply insights to recommend appropriate course of action.
- Maintain and monitor project timelines and follow up with cross-functional team members on an ongoing basis.
- Be involved in research initiatives and brand/category team meetings.
- Assist Brand Managers with budget management.
- Work with Retail Execution team to ensure category specific products are represented appropriately at the wall.
- Leadership and initiative
- Strong strategic, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate.
- Some experience with Nielsen, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of administration and project management skills.
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience in marketing or Brand management