New York, New York
Title of Job: Assistant Merchandiser
Company Description: An American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women's premium lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to join their growing beauty team!
Location: New York, NY
- Execute the customer intimacy initiatives in order to gain insights that influence business recommendations.
- Engage in competitive patterning in order to understand the current competition/market trends and influence product strategy.
- Be the voice of the customer through store travel for tests, market distortions, and new product launches.
- Work in stores on a weekly basis to gain customer feedback and business insights.
- Drive accuracy of product detail through excellent execution and management of assortment documentation and communication.
- Responsible for consistent and accurate line plans, brand guides, sign requests, product information and assortment details, all while reacting with urgency.
- Support the merchant/leader in delivering financial objectives and maximizing volume and profit by leveraging intuitive client insights when building seasonal
- Assist in key meeting prep with sample management, deck preparation, and ad hoc requests/analysis,always staying agile and flexible.
in Business, Fashion Merchandising or equivalent experience
1-3 years of
experience with a background in stores or retail buying
understanding of current and upcoming trends relevant to the customer
resourceful and detail oriented
Demonstrates entrepreneurial thinking
MUST come from a vertical background