Assistant Manager, Ecommerce
New York, New York
Assistant Manager, Ecommerce. Based in the New York Office and reporting to the Director, Product Mgmt Ecommerce, this person will support the operational flow of the North American ecommerce site in coordination with the US and JP teams, while ensuring a high-end customer experience.
- Partner with Ecommerce Director to develop operational strategy & execute on all initiatives
- Maintain calendars and reports related to current and future features developments and site upgrades
- Analyze data and feedback on promotional and operational programs performance, recommend adjustments/enhancements to future strategies
- Maintain and develop International ecommerce fulfilled from the US site
- Keep abreast of digital trends and innovation to recommend new digital initiatives
- Maintain our dotcom platform as a Digital Flagship to effectively tell our brand story
- Support site updates and maintenance on a daily basis & execute new product launches
- Take ownership of Customer Service and handle escalations
- Manage the operational teams at the fulfilment center and support their needs
- Partner closely with both onshore and offshore teams, both Marc Jacobs and vendors, resulting in greater value delivered as a strong brand voice.
- Lead for Creative projects relating to Ecommerce
- Interface with the Merchandising and Marketing teams
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in the E-Commerce &/or digital space with fashion experience a plus
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) experience
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Small brands or agency experience a plus.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial personality with a results oriented management style who's hungry to make a difference
- Hands on approach, used to working with limited resources both human and capital
- Humble, passionate, driven and a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- A penchant for technology and the digital space