Bellport, New York
Job Title: Allocations Manager
Company Description: An outlet perfume company
Location: Greater NYC
Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned):
- Create and analyze weekly, monthly and seasonal merchandise sale reports for Senior Management
- Partner with Scents of Worth Account Manager to maintain planograms, receipts, and analysis of sales
- Analyze and maintain reserve quantities for Scents of Worth accounts within Model
- Set up and maintain eligibility for all Perfumania and Scents of Worth locations
- Maintain Scents of Worth warehouse eligibility and lead times within Model and Aptos
- Create and maintain replenishment schedules
- Create and maintain forecasting schedules
- Create and maintain min/max profiles by style for each store location
- Create and maintain style assortments for kiosks and Puerto Rico
- Set up all new stores with eligibility
- Set up all new stores with seasonal indices
- Set up all new stores with alternate history
- Set up forecasting for all new stores by hierarchy
- Analyze, revise, and update Store Ranks annually
- Prepare Initial Distro by store for New Brands
- Create min/max profile for each new style by store and allocate
- Maintain min/max for all manager specials during promotion to ensure allocations match high velocity sales
- Work with the buyer and assistant buyer on inventory needs for fringe lines and specialty items
- Partner with warehouse to coordinate and expedite key items.
- Coordinate arrival of merchandise with Director of Merchandising, allocators, warehouse and DM for all new stores.
- Supervise, train and motivate team of 3 Perfumania Allocators, 1 Scents of Worth Allocator, and a Promotional Planner
- Review and resolve merchandise request from DM’s and Store Managers.
- Attend Promotional meetings with Director of Merchandising and Promotions Planner to plan promotional needs and sales by store
- Review arrival of daily inventory (receivers) for special requirements, if any, then distributing them to allocators
- Ensure moves from 903 to 901 go out only after being reviewed for any item maintenance issues
- Assist Promotion Planner with setting up and testing promotions
- Assist Master Data Manager with style maintenance
- Assist Business Transformation Team in training, testing, and analyzing rollout of merchandising and planning within Aptos
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Director of Merchandising in interview process for possible new hires.
- Backup for Promotional Planner in their absence.
- Backup for Director of Merchandising in their absence.
- Backup for Master Data Manager in their absence.
- APTOS, Promotion Tool, AS400/ I-Series, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- Sales and Inventory Queries, Retail Math, Financial Analysis, Problem Solving.