Title of Job: Account Executive
Company Description: High end intimate apparel manufacturer
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships with major department store accounts.
- Account Manager for major department store accounts, detail analysis of existing styles, sell in new product quarterly, build relationships with buying teams, meet annual shipping goals, track shipments for accounts, monitor purchase order working cross functionally with Customer Service, and analyze profit for company as well as accounts in order to maximize opportunity
- Aggressively pursue and gain OTB dollars from retailers.
- Create and manage assortments that will give maximum productivity.
- Gain strong acceptance of newness while driving sales on replenishment styles.
- Communicate with internal forecasting team on retail trends and performance that will improve and optimize inventory and summon necessary inventory builds.
- Work closely with Replenishment Buyers on rapid expansions and opportunities as well as building and maintaining core assortment.
- Manage advertising budgets, plans, and request marketing material for each account
- Develop accurate forecasts on new product deliveries.
- Communicate issues and opportunities to Management in order to maximize profits and shipments.
- Maintain and develop relationships with retail Buying Staff and Management.
- Record, track and analyze retail sales information.
- Intimate apparel experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 3 - 5 yrs in wholesale/planning/buying
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, energetic, eager to learn