Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Company: Well known, reputable accessories company
Title: Account Coordinator
Location: Greenwich, CT
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Run daily on-order reports
- Research open orders for issue resolution
- Answer product/order inquiries
- Enter orders after confirmation with account executives and production
- Responsible for accuracy of order (color, material, price and shipping date) and on time delivery to customer
- Work with management and account executives on pricing approvals
- Partner with credit department for new account approvals and to arrange payment with customers
- Setup, maintain, update and manage licensing linesheets and submit to licensing teams for approval
- Manage and maintain EDI
- Work with EDI/IT teams to resolve any transmission issues
- Receive, analyze and address any customer complaints and work to resolve
- Work with production, logistics and management on meeting monthly forecast goals
- Review monthly on order with production to ensure on time deliveries.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of work experience in comparable retail or fashion preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of ABS (Apparel Business System) a plus
- Must have the ability to interact with sales, production, logistics and credit teams while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient and be customer service driven. Professionalism and attention to detail required.